The terms “English Bay Law Corporation”, “us”, “we”, “our” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 510-2695 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The content of the website does not constitute legal advice. Legal advice is only given by licensed lawyers to clients who have engaged us and it is only given in the context of communication directly with such lawyer concerning your unique facts and circumstances as conveyed by you to the lawyer.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), nor do we have any responsibility to maintain the linked website or the link to it.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of British Columbia.
Other than information found in a typical website traffic report, this website does not collect personal information about our viewers.
Standard data collected through our website traffic reporter (such as IP addresses, browser types, browser version, various pages visited, keywords used to achieve the page, etc.) are used solely to help improve the functionality and content of our website. We will not attempt to contact any viewers based on traffic report information.